Saturday, May 8, 2010

In Honor of Mother's Day

And because it was just a wonderful time with my mom, I am posting photos of my Mom's visit to Russia. It was her first trip ever here. She really liked it!! So much so that she said that she could now see why I loved it so much and want to live here! That was in INCREDIBLE! And she was only here 13 days, imagine if she stayed longer! Or if she came every year, then she'd want to move here :) Hmm, sounds like something I need to work on her about ;)


The Kozmavas (clockwise) Oleg, Manana and George.

My first order of business was to introduce her to my Russian/Georgian family. God has blessed me so much with and through them. He has taught me so much about love in my time with them. I remember when the other AH teachers referred to their host families as my dad, brother, sister, etc... I thought they were crazy. Then God sent me to them and I love them so!

With the Kozmava Women (l to r): Manana, Nona, me, MoM, Tamuna.

Few women impress me and inspire me as much as they do.

Our Dinner Party, Phase I. (l to r) Tamuna, Manana, me, MoM, George & Oleg.
Of course after we had some appetizers and drinks, the rest of the family came for Phase II.
My mom was so overwhelmed (in a good way) by everyone's warmth and hospitality.

My two moms. God loves me so much, he gave me two! The are complete opposites yet complimentary yet similar, it blows my mind.

Beginning of Our Dinner Party, Phase I.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all Moms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: