Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AH Photos

This is by far and way THE funniest thing in all of Russia. Okay, I am sure there are funnier things, Russia is a big country so I haven't seen it all. But this kids, stares at me EVERYDAY. I now sit facing the window so I can get work done instead of laughing for hours or discussing politics. It's Putin and he says, "I see you and you are not working!" HYSTERICAL! If you don't laugh, you need to be hit.

This is me, working in the teachers' lounge at the AH. I am either in deep thought or updating my blog or reading an e-mail. But I'm pretty worn out- you can tell. This is a time-consuming gig for sure but it's fun.
This is our teachers' lounge. It's roughly the size of an large walk-in closet in Dallas. HA! At least my closet was huge. Our lounge is comfy and serves it purpose. We do a lot of reusing which is reminiscent of being a poor college student. But then again I have been reduced to a poor college grad. HA! Photos of my classrooms and students to follow =)

No comments: