Monday, October 13, 2008

My Hood


Above: this is the dirt path that leads to my buidling. Mine is the brown one.

Above: this is the street behind my house that leads to church.
Above: this is the street behind my building. I sometimes walk down it at night because it is dark and there are no street lights around my building. This path is easiest because it's paved.
Above: this is the path leaving my building going toward the bus stop.
Above: once I get out of the alley, this is the dirt path to my apartment. I live in the third building which isn't visible from this photo =(
Above: once I walk through the park this is the little alley I pass behind to get to my house.

Above: after the alley, I walk through this park. The trees are pretty during the day. I caught it on a good day- normally there are lots of people here drinking and hanging out. It's strange to see in the day but at night it's somewhat comforting knowing that people are around. Otherwise it's dark and scary.

No comments: