Sunday, December 21, 2008

TEXAS OR BUST!

And NYC too =) And Connecticut!!! YAY! AMERICA!!!!!! Russia has been OUTSTANDING! And I was sad to leave BUT THEN, I got to see both Alyoshas and the grads from Kameshkovo orphanage so all is well. Alyosha & I.

With the grads on Red Square: Tanya, Sergei, Olya, Erin, Sergei, Artyom & Alyosha.

I leave Russia with the best memories and fantastic photos knowing that all my precious moments here were a gift from God! My students were awesome, I had SO MUCH fun with them! I met a ton of great people and am progressing in learning Russian so that's a plus. I still have a SUPER long way to go =)
Since I haven't finished packing and our driver will be here to take us the Moscow airport in like 30 minutes, I will post a few of the best photos from my FINAL DAZE here =)
ENJOY!
With Arseny. Then my students, they ROCK!


No comments: