Saturday, February 7, 2009

RETURN TO RUSSIA!!!!

Vso Privet!!!! (Hi Everyone!)

After 36 days of life in America, I have finally returned to Vladimir!!! It's a beautiful winter wonderland!!!! Although, I really could use the ski mask that I so proudly purchased but accidentally forgot in my mom's car.

Things are going swimmingly! I have a new host family, the Kozmavas, whom I love! They are super, as my host mom would say =) After everyday I really look forward to coming home and talking with them. Words can't accurately describe the improvement from my previous place. Suffice to say that they are God's blessing to me.

I haven't be able to blog, lack of time and internet access. But I have many things to share. So perhaps after this weekend...

Poka!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK we need an update! =)