Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Super Sunday

AT LONG LAST!!!! Alyosha, Oksana and Pasha came to visit me in Vladimir. We had a TON of fun!!! It began at 8am when they arrived at the train station. Then I gave them a tour of the AH, the school where I teach. Ironically, they loved the place of my stress!!! It was completely foreign to them so I guess that's why =)

Then we went to Mir Reptili. Which looked like an overpriced little room with 20 cases of reptiles. The kids were happy so I was happy. BUT THEN, the worker chick came over and took the animals OUT OF THEIR CAGES!!!! That's right, it was wild! We got to hold anacodas (it took 8 of us), gekkos, turtles, a boa, etc... It was awesome! So worth the 150 rubles per person =) Then it was time for lunch at Cafe Pizza. And after that bowling!!!

They'd never been before and it was so fun to see them loving it =) Even Nina bowled!!!! I won the first game and Alyosha won the second!!! It was truly a perfectly, wonderful day!!!!
Then we finished the day with tea, cookies and ice cream at the AH. It was truly a wonderful and perfect day! THIS IS WHY I MOVED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: