Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vacation TIME!

I only got three days of vacation but considering the crap that I deal with at work, they were more than welcomed!!!! Plus we got paid during vacation, I was happy to have my SIX dollars. HA! Sad, but true.
On Monday, I headed out to Moscow with Bekah and Reese, my MAPs. We took THE BEST photos ever of each other clowning around. Including a MUST-SEE photo of "Muslim Erin" and "Erin the Thinker". Those two shots are OUTSTANDING. But beware looking at them while you are at work, you will scream with laughter.
Bekah with her new fur hat, isn't she PRECIOUS? Only $16 for that hat! I brought on too and when I came home wearing it, George yelled "COSSACK!!!" It was tremendous!

This is host cousin, Tamuna. She is gorgeous and 13. She loves all my earrings. Ironically when we were shopping in Moscow, I saw a pair EXACTLY like my silver ones that she loves. Needless to say, I brought both a pair in gold, YAY! Georgian sisters, TOCHNA!!!!

1 comment:

Abe said...

I love that you're serving as the PR rep for SMU (go mustangs!). I get giddy every time I see your SMU gear in a pic. I love that you're so immersed in this experience and that I'm getting to share it with you electronically.